5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on 20 February 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on 6 March 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on 20 March 2018 at 5:30pm
BASICS: Range & Gun hosts a monthly IDPA shoot. If you’re not familiar with IDPA, you can find out more here: IDPA
Our range will close to regular shooters at 5:30pm for cleaning and setup for the event. Registration for the shoot will begin at 5:30pm, and shooting will start at 6:00pm.
Shooters will shoot 2 to 3 stages during the course of the event. If you’ve never shot IDPA before, here’s what you’ll need:
- A handgun chambered in 9mm or larger
- A concealment style holster
- At least 3 magazines or speedloaders (more is better)
- Approximately 100rds of ammunition
- Something to hold your extra magazines on your person, i.e. magazine pouches
- A cover garment
- A flashlight (some stages will be fired in low-light)
- Proper range attire (eye and ear protection, closed-toed shoes with soft rubber soles, etc.
Cost is $15 per shooter, including BASICS members.