- This event has passed.
Ladies Handgun 1 Class 6-9:30pm
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Women Only Handgun 1 For New/Novice Shooters
6:00 – 9:30 pm
This introductory class is for women only. It is designed to build a solid foundation of shooting fundamentals. If you have little to no shooting experience this is your first step. A combination of classroom and range time will give you confidence and knowledge in how to safely handle and shoot a firearm. You do not need to own a firearm to attend the class. Basics has a large selection of rental guns available.
This class is held when the range is closed to the public to provide a comfortable learning environment. Class size is a MAXIMUM of 6. Pre-registration and a $45.00 deposit is required to hold a spot in the class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and/or register and deposit. The deposit is refundable if 72 hours notice is given by email to basics.training20@gmail or if the class is canceled by the instructor. No deposit refunds after closed range fee has been paid.
Concentration on fundamentals:
- Proper grip
- How to use your sights
- Proper trigger press
- Keeping your muzzle pointed in a safe direction (muzzle management)
- Proper loading and unloading procedures
- Shooting accurately
- How to make sure your gun is clear and safe
- You will learn how to SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY use dry fire practice drills as a key part of learning & practicing
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (no micro pistols or revolvers) Please let me know if you will need a firearm for use in the class.
- Minimum 1 magazine needed
- Suitable footwear (no open toed shoes) and clothing – no low-cut tops
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses and hearing protection (Eye and hearing protection are available for no charge.)
- Cost: $100 – includes closed range fee, firearm use and AMMUNITION* — $80.00 if you bring your own firearm and ammunition (includes closed range fee) *Ammunition is available for use in the class in 9mm, .380 and .22 from the instructor for a cost of $20.00. *Eye and ear protection are available at no cost.
Questions? Email email@example.com