- This event has passed.
New Shooter Class 6pm-8pm
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
New Shooter Class is designed to teach customers about pistols/handguns. Upon completion of this class you should be comfortable with your firearm handling and shooting abilities.
The class will cover:
- the Universal Rules of handling a firearm
- how to safely load, shoot, and unload a firearm
- how to properly hold a firearm while shooting
- how to aim your firearm
- how to choose a firearm and caliber that fits your needs
- live fire on the range
Class seating is limited and may fill-up quickly, so reach out and get your seat scheduled today.
What you need to bring:
- Please wear closed toed shoes and range appropriate attire, no shirts that show cleavage (for your safety).
- If you would like to bring your own gun and ammo that is allowed. (must be unloaded before entering the shop)
- Firearm and 10 rounds of will be provided, if you do not own one. (9mm or 22lr)