- This event has passed.
The Well Armed Woman (TWAW) Monthly Meeting 6-8pm
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join Us For Our Next Meeting
The TWAW Orange Park Shooting Chapter meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 6-8pm
Interested in learning to shoot?
Or maybe you are already at an intermediate or advanced level and are looking for a fun group to further your skills and knowledge with firearms. If so, the ORANGE PARK, FLORIDA SHOOTING CHAPTER of TWAW Shooting Chapters may just be for you!
TWAW Shooting Chapters are focused on introducing women to the world of firearms. Our mission is to Educate, Equip and Empower women as they strive to make important personal choices in their lives. We also are involved in several community projects.
We invite women 21 years and older of all experience levels to join us for our next meeting.
We are looking for Women who…
- Are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment.
- Have some level of experience and want to advance their skills.
- Want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women.
- Want to have some FUN and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women.
What do I need to bring?
- Ear & Eye protection (Also available at the range for no charge)
- Firearm(s) if you have them – this is not necessary as Basics has a large selection of rental guns. The gun rental is free to TWAW members – you do need to buy their ammunition.
- Ammo for your firearms if you have it – or money for ammo if you don’t have your own
- $12.00 range fee money for TWAW members if you are not a member of Basics (You do NOT need to be a member of Basics to join our Chapter)
You must be a member of TWAW in order to participate in range time!