- This event has passed.
Threat Focused Shooting 1
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Threat Focused Shooting/Practical Defensive Shooting/Point Shooting 1
Saturday, December 14 from 6:30 – 9 pm
Teach you to prevail in a real world attack; learning Threat Focused Shooting
Beginner through Intermediate
- Drawing from concealment
- Proper reloading
- Clearing malfunction
- Target to target transition
- Shooting from retention
- Proper use of cover/concealment
- Basic room clearing
- Shooting in a low light environment
- You will need your carry gun, carry holster, cover garment, a spare magazine and 150 rounds. You will be running from a concealed carry posture.
- We will supply eye and ear protection and targets.
Course Length: Two hours
Cost: $40 (this includes range time and instruction). We have approximately 1,500,000 people in Florida who have a Florida Concealed Weapons License. We feel strongly that all carrying a firearm needs to learn this skill…and all can learn it..