- This event has passed.
WOMEN’S HANDGUN 1 6:30 – 9:30PM
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Women Only Handgun 1 For New/Novice Shooters
This introductory class is for women only. It is designed to build a solid foundation of shooting fundamentals. If you have little to no shooting experience this is your first step. A combination of classroom and range time will give you confidence and knowledge in how to safely handle and shoot a firearm. You do not need to own a firearm to attend the class. Basics has a large selection of rental guns available.
This class is held when the range is closed to the public to provide a comfortable learning environment. Class size is a MAXIMUM of 6. Pre-registration and a $25.00 deposit is required to hold a spot in the class. Email email@example.com to register and deposit. The deposit is refundable if 72 hours notice is given by email to basics.training20@gmail or if the class is canceled by the instructor. No deposit refunds after closed range fee has been paid.
Concentration on fundamentals:
- Proper grip
- How to use your sights
- Proper trigger press
- Keeping your muzzle pointed in a safe direction (muzzle management)
- Proper loading and unloading procedures
- Shooting accurately
- How to make sure your gun is clear and safe
- You will learn how to SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY use dry fire practice drills as a
key part of learning & practicing
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (no micro pistols or revolvers) Please let me
know if you will need a firearm for use in the class.
- Minimum 2 magazines
- Loading devices if needed
- Suitable footwear (no open toed shoes) and clothing – no low-cut tops
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses
and hearing protection (Eye and hearing protection are available for no charge.)
- Ammunition: Is not included /You will need an estimated 50 rounds
(Ammunition is available for purchase for 9mm, .380 and .22)
- Cost: $90 (includes closed range fee)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org