- This event has passed.
Women’s Handgun 1 Class 6:30-9:30pm
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Women Only Handgun 1 For New/Novice Shooters
Saturday, November 7
6:30 – 9:30 pm
This introductory class is for women only. It is designed to build a solid foundation of shooting fundamentals. If you have little to no shooting experience this is your first step. It will give you confidence and knowledge in how to safely handle and shoot a firearm. You do not need to own a firearm to attend the class. Basics has a large selection of rental guns available.
This class is held when the range is closed to the public to provide a comfortable learning environment. Class size is a MAXIMUM of 6. Pre-registration and a $25.00 deposit is required to hold a spot in the class. Email email@example.com to register and deposit. The deposit is refundable if 72 hours’ notice is given by email to basics.training20@gmail or if the class is canceled by the instructor. No deposit refunds after the closed range fee has been paid or for no shows.
Concentration on fundamentals:
- Proper grip
- How to use your sights
- Proper trigger press
- Keeping your muzzle pointed in a safe direction (muzzle management)
- Proper loading and unloading procedures
- Shooting accurately
- How to make sure your gun is clear and safe
- You will learn how to SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY use dry fire practice drills as a key part of learning & practicing
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (no micro pistols or revolvers) Please let me know if you will need a firearm for use in the class.
- Minimum 2 magazines; Loading devices if needed
- Suitable footwear (no open toed shoes) and clothing – no low-cut tops Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses and hearing protection (Eye and hearing protection are available for no charge.)
- Ammunition: Is not included /You will need an estimated 50 rounds (Ammunition may be available for purchase from the Range)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org CHECK AVAILABILITY AS CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED.