- This event has passed.
Women’s Handgun 1 – New/Novice Shooters 8am-11am
8:00 am - 11:00 am
SUNDAY, MAY 3, 8-11 am
This introductory class is for women only. It is designed to build a solid foundation of shooting fundamentals. If you have little to no shooting experience this is your first step. A combination of classroom and range time will give you confidence and knowledge in how to safely handle a firearm.
This class is held when the range is closed to the public to provide a comfortable learning environment. Class size is a MINIMUM of 4 and a MAXIMUM of 8. Pre-registration and a $25.00 is required to hold a spot in the class. Email email@example.com to register and deposit. The deposit is refundable if 72 hours notice is given by email to basics.training20@gmail or the class minimum is not met. No shows will not be refunded as the closed range fee must be paid.
Concentration on fundamentals:
- Proper grip
- How to use your sights
- Proper trigger press
- Keeping your muzzle pointed in a safe direction (muzzle management)
- Proper loading and unloading procedures
- Shooting accurately
- How to make sure your gun is clear and safe
- You will learn how to SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY use dry fire practice drills as a key part of learning & practicing
- Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (no micro pistols or revolvers) (Pistols and magazines are available for rent.)
- Minimum 2 magazines
- Loading devices if needed
- Suitable footwear (no open toed shoes) and clothing – ladies no low-cut tops
- Wraparound eyewear, polycarbonate lenses or non-shattering prescription glasses and hearing protection (Eye and hearing protection are available for no charge.)
- Ammunition: Is not included /You will need an estimated 100 rounds (Ammunition is available for purchase for 9mm, .380 and .22) 4/27/20
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org