This is the second clinic in the Women’s Handgun Series. It will build upon skills learned in Handgun 1, an equivalent introductory course, or student has pre-requisite skills taking the shooter to the next level. Skills are covered in the Class Outline below.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with basic semi-auto handgun manipulation and ability to apply safe gun handling skills when using your ﬁrearm.
– Safety Brief
– Brief review of fundamentals and application of safety rules.
– Presentation of the handgun from the holster to the target and safely re-holstering.
– Proper reloading – multiple magazines.
– Malfunction clearing procedures.
– Shot accountability including shooting at greater distances.
– Target transition exercises.
– Culminating exercises to validate skills taught.
Class Size: Maximum of 6
Cost: $90 (Includes closed range fee, Ear and Eye protection if needed)
– Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (no micro pistols or revolvers)
– Minimum 2 magazines (3 preferred) with magazine pouches that are “opened” top
– Loading device if needed (UpLula)
– Outside the waistband dominate side hip or belt mounted holster that is the PROPER ﬁt for your ﬁrearm. – Pants or
shorts must have belt loops w/sturdy belt worn (at least 1.5”)
– Suitable footwear (no open toed shoes or heels)
– Wrap around polycarbonate eye protection or shatter resistant prescription glasses.
– Hearing protection (earmuffs or earplugs)
– Ammunition: 100 Rounds (Ammo for use in the class is available for purchase ). Please call or email to check
availability if ammo purchase is needed.
Please contact me regarding ANY questions about proper range gear! This is a safety issue as well as very important in allowing you to get the most out of the class.
Pre Registration: Required as class size is limited.
Contact: Jane “Lizzy J” Cebulskie | ( 904 ) 625-0339 | Registration forms available by emailing
Deposit: $45 refundable up to 48 hours before the class date. To receive a refund, an email must be sent to
email@example.com before the 48 hour timeline. Refunds are not available if you are a no show. (Payment information is on the Registration Form)
Schedule: Located on Basics website https://basicsrangeandgun.com