This is the second clinic in the Women’s Handgun Series focusing on learning holster draw and working from the holster in a variety of situations. It will build upon skills learned in Handgun 1, an equivalent introductory course, or student has pre-requisite skills taking the shooter to the next level. Skills are covered in the Class Outline below.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with basic semi-auto handgun manipulation and ability to apply safe gun handling skills when using your ﬁrearm.
– Safety Brief
– Brief review of fundamentals and application of safety rules.
– Presentation of the handgun from the holster to the target and safely re-holstering. – Proper reloading – multiple
– Malfunction clearing procedures.
– Shot accountability including shooting at greater distances.
– Target transition exercises.
– Culminating exercises to validate skills taught.
Class Size: Maximum of 5
Cost: $80 (Includes closed range fee, Ear and Eye protection if needed)
– Quality functional semi-automatic pistol (no micro pistols or revolvers)
– Minimum 2 magazines (3 preferred) with magazine pouches that are “open” top
– Loading device if needed (UpLula)
– Outside the waistband dominate side hip or belt mounted holster that is the PROPER ﬁt for your ﬁrearm. – Pants or
shorts must have belt loops w/sturdy belt (at least 1.5”)
– Suitable footwear (no open toed shoes or heels)
– Wrap around polycarbonate eye protection or shatter resistant prescription glasses.
– Hearing protection (earmuffs or earplugs)
– Ammunition: Approximately 100 Rounds
Please contact me regarding ANY questions about proper range gear! This is a safety issue as well as very important in allowing you to get the most out of the class.
Pre Registration: Required as class size is limited.
Contact: Jane Cebulskie | ( 904 ) 625-0339 | Registration forms available by emailing
Deposit: $45 refundable up to 48 hours before the class date. To receive a refund, an email must be sent to
email@example.com before the 48 hour timeline. Refunds are not available if you are a no show. (Payment information is on the Registration Form)
Schedule: Located on Basics website https://basicsrangeandgun.com