The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapters
Where The Feminine and Firearms Meet
As part of our community outreach initiative, this month the Orange Park, Jacksonville West and Jacksonville Chapters of The Well Armed Woman are sponsoring a Thanksgiving Dinner Food drive for Seamark Ranch. In early 2000, the foster care system in Florida was struggling to provide the nurturing care and developmental support children needed to overcome the loss, grief and trauma caused by family crises. Statistics were beginning to demonstrate widespread failures of the Foster Care system where children continue to disruptively move from placement to placement. Seamark Ranch has worked to change the face of childcare for the fortunate ones who find their home at Seamark Ranch.
Seamark is the solution to the increasing need to help children who, through no fault of their own, have been left alone in this world.
This month the CEO of Seamark Ranch will be the Guest Speaker at the Orange Park Chapter Monthly Meeting.
TWAW Shooting Chapters is an organization of more than 350+ local chapters across the nation focused on introducing women to the world of firearms. Our mission is to Educate, Equip, and Empower women as they strive to make important personal choices in their lives. We are women helping women discover our passion, develop our skills, and build new relationships within our communities. New or experienced, young or mature, interested in protection or just for fun…come join us!
Why Join the National Organization?
- Your membership in the National TWAW organization makes your local chapter possible! The National organization provides the foundation that supports all of our chapters and chapter leaders
- Monthly meetings and range time with trained leaders and instructors
- Exclusive events to enhance your shooting and expand your interests
- Traveling? Moving? No worries. Your membership is valid at any of our 350+ chapters!
- Insurance coverage for your chapter’s monthly meetings
- Access to a private Facebook group and emails for sharing information with other members
- Articles, tips, emails, and research, as well as a TWAW Monthly Newsletter providing information on important topics for today’s woman shooter.
- The Well Armed Woman Gun Basics for Women DVD
- Your own TWAW hat…Great for shooting, and for sharing your support in your community
- 10% discount on items purchased from the TWAW online store, plus other national/local discounts
- Best of all — camaraderie and friendships with other women
- Do I Need to Join To Attend the Meetings? Guests may attend one complimentary meeting. This is for ONE meeting ONLY. Only members will be allowed to participate in range time.
Membership is required for continued participation
- The Orange Park Shooting Chapter meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 6-8 pm.
- Membership in TWAW is $50 annually.
- At the host range, Basics Range & Gun, TWAW MEMBERS pay only $12.00 range fee. Basics’ members range fee is covered under your Basics’ membership. Firearm rentals are available. If you are a TWAW MEMBER, the rental fee is waived, and you only pay for ammunition.
- Joining is easy. Go to www.twawshootingchapters.org . Go to the chapters tab to find your local chapter- Click Join Today! *At this time, you must be at least 18 and legally eligible to purchase a firearm to join.
Host Range Chapter Leaders
Basics Range and Gun Jane Cebulskie, Kathy Klimek, Kathy Gaston, Sally Schaaf
179 College Drive
Orange Park, FL 32065
Meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6-8 pm.